Where are you located?
Every item is made and shipped from Tobago (Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.).
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do!
Do you do custom orders?
Yes we do depending on the request. Please email first to ensure it can be done.
How durable is cork fabric?
Cork products are a natural, organic, sustainable material that is soft to touch, feather light yet durable, fire resistant and waterproof. You will see that your cork bag or cork accessory still looks stunning after a long time of use. Cork material, as well as leather, will get softer with wear and tear.
Does humidity affect cork material?
No. Remember cork fabric feels almost like suede to the touch. It behaves much like other leather bags.
What if there are little pieces of material sticking out on the surface or seams of the bag? Does this make it defective?
Not to worry. As we mentioned earlier each cork bag is handmade and goes through a rigorous quality control process. However, in the unlikely event you see a little piece of cork sticking out just rub it off, this will expose the perfect surface.
How about the inside of the bags?
Each cork bag is lined with fabric and has interior pockets. Depending on the model/ type there are interior zipper compartments and other compartments. You will see all of our cork handbags are very well constructed on the outside as well as the inside. They are well constructed so they should last for a long time.
Will my bag look exactly like the photo I see on your website?
Each cork fabric bag is individually hand-crafted in Trinidad and Tobago; no two are exactly the same. These subtle differences make each bag unique.
More questions will be added.
Don’t see a question you would like answered? Shoot me an email!
- Cork- All it takes is a damp cloth and a pH-neutral detergent, such as soap, to get the job done. The quality and beauty of cork is ensured regardless of the number of times the product is washed. And we know too well that this is not the case with every material.
- Be aware of crocking or dyes transferring from your clothing to your bag. Especially dark wash denim.
- If necessary, spot clean only or take product to a professional.
- Store clutches flat when not in use and keep bucket bags/totes stuffed to avoid creases.
- Keep products stored in a dry and relatively cool place
All products are made in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. Each item is also handmade, so there may be slight inconsistencies making each and every piece unique.