INFOR & SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
To use your wax melts you will need a wax warmer.
- Remove the packaging from the wax melt and place melt in warmer liner or directly into warmer pot.
- Use your wax warmer on a stable surface away from drafts and flammable objects.
- Do not leave your burner on for extended periods of time (I recommend 3 hours maximum at a time).
- Do not leave your warmer unattended or in reach of children and pets. Put it out/ turn it off before leaving the room.
- Do not add water to your warmer.
- You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded. Once faded carefully remove the wax residue.
- Make sure it is clean and dry before using a new wax melt.